DATE: April 21 2020
TO: ALL CCLD FACILITY LICENSEES AND PROVIDERS ALL CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATORS, ALL ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM VENDORS
Original signed by: Pamela Dickfoss
FROM: PAMELA DICKFOSS, Deputy Director, Community Care Licensing Division
SUBJECT: COMMUNITY CARE LICENSING DIVISION ONLINE RESOURCES ON CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19)
The California Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD) has established a dedicated ““Stay Informed on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-” landing page on its website to provide resources of interest to CCLD-licensed facilities on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
This page features three one-click buttons that reveal sections with more information about the following:
• Provider Information Notices (PINs)
• Additional Resources
• Hot Topics
Brief summaries of each section are below.
Provider Information Notices
The Provider Information Notices (PINs) section houses both CCLD-wide PINS that apply to all facility and program types and PINs that apply to specific facility and program types. PINs are categorized as follows:
• Community Care Licensing Division (CCLD) (applies to all facility types)
• Adult and Senior Care (ASC) Program
• Child Care Program (CCP)
• Children’s Residential Program (CRP)
Note: All PINs are available in English. Some PINs have been translated into other languages.
The Additional Resources section provides a one-stop place for other COVID-19 resources, that are in addition to PINs released by CCLD. Examples of resources found in this section include:
• Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California, which provides information on the COVID-19 stay at home order, information on testing and treatment, financial resources, and a variety of other information, which can be accessed in a variety of languages.
• Guidance and links to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and California Department of Public Health
• Contact lists for Local County Public Health Departments and MHOAC
• COVID-19 Guidance for K-12 Schools
• Resources for Adult and Senior Care (ASC) Facility Licensees, which include COVID-19-related self-assessment and resource guides, FAQs, best practices for caring for individuals with dementia during COVID-19, and more.
The Hot Topics section provides an overview of other COVID-19-related hot topics, such as temporary workforce for settings that serve children.
Please monitor the CCLD COVID-19 landing page on an ongoing and regular basis for important updates. It may also be helpful to bookmark or “favorite” the page for easy access.
If you have any questions regarding this PIN, please contact your local Regional Office or other designated CCLD program contact: