The National Safety Council (NSC) is considered a leader when it comes to First Aid training. The NSC, through leadership, research, education, and advocacy; eliminates preventable deaths at work, in homes, and within communities.
In the state of New York, it’s a must that daycare providers have first aid training to guarantee the well-being of children while in their care. The National Safety Council offers a Pediatric First Aid, CPR, and AED training course. The class provides the skills that are needed for Child Care professionals to respond to everything from scrapes and bruises to more severe life-threatening emergencies.
Participants that take the NSC Pediatric First Aid, CPR, and AED class will learn how to do the following:
- Take action when a medical emergency arises
- Provider basic life support to a child
- Perform wound care and treat bleeding incidents
- Treat burns, shocks, and poisoning if needed
- Deal with a child who suddenly feels ill
- Respond to a child if they are choking
- The know-how when responding to hot and cold emergencies
- Ensure the safety for children that have disabilities
|QS2 Training and Consulting
Baldwin, NY 11510
|Northeastern NY Safety and Health Council
Albany, NY 12206
|QS2 Serves the Following Counties:
||NENY Serves the Following Counties:
Richmond (Staten Island)
Please be advised that numerous counties are served by both QS2 and NENY. If you’re located in one of these counties, you can contact either of the agencies to schedule your training.